Directed primarily toward MBA/graduate students, this text also provides practical content to current and aspiring industry professionals.
Using the unifying valuation framework based on the Law of One Price, top researchers Jonathan Berk and Peter DeMarzo set the new standard for corporate finance textbooks. Corporate Finance blends coverage of time-tested principles and the latest advancements with the practical perspective of the financial manager. With this ideal melding of the core with modern topics, innovation with proven pedagogy, Berk and DeMarzo establish the new canon in finance.
If you prefer a more streamlined book, Corporate Finance: The Core is also available by Jonathan Berk and Peter DeMarzo.
Note: This is the standalone book, if you want the book/access card order the ISBN below:
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
0133424154 / 9780133424157 Corporate Finance Plus NEW MyFinanceLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
0132992477 / 9780132992473 Corporate Finance
0132993600 / 9780132993609 NEW MyFinanceLab with Pearson eText -- Student Access Card -- for Corporate Finance
Table of Contents
1. The Corporation
2. Introduction to Financial Statement Analysis
3. The Law of One Price and Financial Decision Making
PART II. TIME, MONEY, AND INTEREST RATES
4. The Time Value of Money
5. Interest Rates
6. Valuing Bonds
PART III. VALUING PROJECTS AND FIRMS
7. Investment Decision Rules
8. Fundamentals of Capital Budgeting
9. Valuing Stocks
PART IV. RISK AND RETURN
10. Capital Markets and the Pricing of Risk
11. Optimal Portfolio Choice and the Capital Asset Pricing Model
12. Estimating the Cost of Capital
13. Investor Behavior and Capital Market Efficiency
PART V. CAPITAL STRUCTURE
14. Capital Structure in a Perfect Market
15. Debt and Taxes
16. Financial Distress, Managerial Incentives, and Information
17. Payout Policy
PART VI. ADVANCED VALUATION
18. Capital Budgeting and Valuation with Leverage
19. Valuation and Financial Modeling: A Case Study
PART VII. OPTIONS
20. Financial Operations
21. Option Valuation
22. Real Options
PART VIII. LONG-TERM FINANCING
23. Raising Equity Capital
24. Debt Financing
PART IX. SHORT-TERM FINANCING
26. Working Capital Management
27. Short-Term Financial Planning
PART X. SPECIAL TOPICS
28. Mergers and Acquisitions
29. Corporate Governance
30. Risk Management
31. International Corporate Finance
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$115.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-299361-6
$65.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-299359-3
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
Loose Leaf Version ?
Books a la Carte are less-expensive, loose-leaf versions of the same textbook.
$225.40 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-299386-9