For MBA/graduate students taking a course in corporate finance.
Using the unifying valuation framework based on the Law of One Price, top researchers Jonathan Berk and Peter DeMarzo set the new standard for corporate finance textbooks. Corporate Finance blends coverage of time-tested principles and the latest advancements with the practical perspective of the financial manager. With this ideal melding of the core with modern topics, innovation with proven pedagogy, Berk and DeMarzo establish the new canon in finance.
For programs and professors who would like a streamlined book that is specifically tailored to the topics covered in the first one-semester course, Corporate Finance: The Core is also available by Jonathan Berk and Peter DeMarzo.
Table of Contents
1. The Corporation
2. Introduction to Financial Statement Analysis
3. The Law of One Price and Financial Decision Making
PART II. TIME, MONEY, AND INTEREST RATES
4. The Time Value of Money
5. Interest Rates
6. Valuing Bonds
PART III. VALUING PROJECTS AND FIRMS
7. Investment Decision Rules
8. Fundamentals of Capital Budgeting
9. Valuing Stocks
PART IV. RISK AND RETURN
10. Capital Markets and the Pricing of Risk
11. Optimal Portfolio Choice and the Capital Asset Pricing Model
12. Estimating the Cost of Capital
13. Investor Behavior and Capital Market Efficiency
PART V. CAPITAL STRUCTURE
14. Capital Structure in a Perfect Market
15. Debt and Taxes
16. Financial Distress, Managerial Incentives, and Information
17. Payout Policy
PART VI. ADVANCED VALUATION
18. Capital Budgeting and Valuation with Leverage
19. Valuation and Financial Modeling: A Case Study
PART VII. OPTIONS
20. Financial Operations
21. Option Valuation
22. Real Options
PART VIII. LONG-TERM FINANCING
23. Raising Equity Capital
24. Debt Financing
PART IX. SHORT-TERM FINANCING
26. Working Capital Management
27. Short-Term Financial Planning
PART X. SPECIAL TOPICS
28. Mergers and Acquisitions
29. Corporate Governance
30. Risk Management
31. International Corporate Finance
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Corporate Finance, CourseSmart eTextbook, 3rd Edition
Format: Safari Book
$115.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-299390-6