NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
For MBA/graduate students taking a course in corporate finance.
This package includes MyFinanceLab™.
An Emphasis on Core Financial Principles to Elevate Individuals’ Financial Decision Making
Using the unifying valuation framework based on the Law of One Price, top researchers Jonathan Berk and Peter DeMarzo have set the new canon for corporate finance textbooks. Corporate Finance blends coverage of time-tested principles and the latest advancements with the practical perspective of the financial manager, so students have the knowledge and tools they need to make sound financial decisions in their careers.
For a streamlined book specifically tailored to the topics covered in the first one-semester course, Corporate Finance: The Core is also available by Jonathan Berk and Peter DeMarzo.
Personalize learning with MyFinanceLabTM
MyFinanceLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
0134408896 / 9780134408897 Corporate Finance Plus MyFinanceLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 013408327X / 9780134083278 Corporate Finance
- 0134099176 / 9780134099170 MyFinanceLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Corporate Finance
Table of Contents
PART 1: INTRODUCTION
1. The Corporation
2. Introduction to Financial Statement Analysis
3. Financial Decision Making and the Law of One Price
PART 2: TIME, MONEY, AND INTEREST RATES
4. The Time Value of Money
5. Interest Rates
6. Valuing Bonds
PART 3: VALUING PROJECTS AND FIRMS
7. Investment Decision Rules
8. Fundamentals of Capital Budgeting
9. Valuing Stocks
PART 4: RISK AND RETURN
10. Capital Markets and the Pricing of Risk
11. Optimal Portfolio Choice and the Capital Asset Pricing Model
12. Estimating the Cost of Capital
13. Investor Behavior and Capital Market Efficiency
PART 5: CAPITAL STRUCTURE
14. Capital Structure in a Perfect Market
15. Debt and Taxes
16. Financial Distress, Managerial Incentives, and Information
17. Payout Policy
PART 6: ADVANCED VALUATION
18. Capital Budgeting and Valuation with Leverage
19. Valuation and Financial Modeling: A Case Study
PART 7: OPTIONS
20. Financial Options
21. Option Valuation
22. Real Options
PART 8: LONG-TERM FINANCING
23. Raising Equity Capital
24. Debt Financing
PART 9: SHORT-TERM FINANCING
26. Working Capital Management
27. Short-Term Financial Planning
PART 10: SPECIAL TOPICS
28. Mergers and Acquisitions
29. Corporate Governance
30. Risk Management
31. International Corporate Finance
$69.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-409925-5
Digital + Print
$253.32 $240.65 |
ISBN-13: 978-0-13-442679-2 $353.32 $335.65 |
Free Ground Shipping.
$233.32 $221.65 |