Directed primarily toward graduate/MBA students, this text also provides practical content to current and aspiring industry professionals.
Berk and DeMarzo's Corporate Finance uses a unifying valuation framework, the Law Of One Price, to present both core content and new ideas.
For a more comprehensive book, Corporate Finance, is also available by Jonathan Berk and Peter DeMarzo.
Table of Contents
1. The Corporation
2. Introduction to Financial Statement Analysis
3. The Law of One Price and Financial Decision Making
PART II. TIME, MONEY, AND INTEREST RATES
4. The Time Value of Money
5. Interest Rates
6. Valuing Bonds
PART III. VALUING PROJECTS AND FIRMS
7. Investment Decision Rules
8. Fundamentals of Capital Budgeting
9. Valuing Stocks
PART IV. RISK AND RETURN
10. Capital Markets and the Pricing of Risk
11. Optimal Portfolio Choice and the Capital Asset Pricing Model
12. Estimating the Cost of Capital
13. Investor Behavior and Capital Market Efficiency
PART V. CAPITAL STRUCTURE
14. Capital Structure in a Perfect Market
15. Debt and Taxes
16. Financial Distress, Managerial Incentives, and Information
17. Payout Policy
PART VI. ADVANCED VALUATION
18. Capital Budgeting and Valuation with Leverage
19. Valuation and Financial Modeling: A Case Study
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$60.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-308076-6
$105.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-308083-4
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$88.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-309792-4
Loose Leaf Version ?
Books a la Carte are less-expensive, loose-leaf versions of the same textbook.
$145.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-309793-1