Directed primarily toward graduate/MBA students, this text also provides practical content to current and aspiring industry professionals.
Berk and DeMarzo's Corporate Finance uses a unifying valuation framework, the Law Of One Price, to present both core content and new ideas.
For a more comprehensive book, Corporate Finance, is also available by Jonathan Berk and Peter DeMarzo.
Table of Contents
1. The Corporation
2. Introduction to Financial Statement Analysis
3. The Law of One Price and Financial Decision Making
PART II. TIME, MONEY, AND INTEREST RATES
4. The Time Value of Money
5. Interest Rates
6. Valuing Bonds
PART III. VALUING PROJECTS AND FIRMS
7. Investment Decision Rules
8. Fundamentals of Capital Budgeting
9. Valuing Stocks
PART IV. RISK AND RETURN
10. Capital Markets and the Pricing of Risk
11. Optimal Portfolio Choice and the Capital Asset Pricing Model
12. Estimating the Cost of Capital
13. Investor Behavior and Capital Market Efficiency
PART V. CAPITAL STRUCTURE
14. Capital Structure in a Perfect Market
15. Debt and Taxes
16. Financial Distress, Managerial Incentives, and Information
17. Payout Policy
PART VI. ADVANCED VALUATION
18. Capital Budgeting and Valuation with Leverage
19. Valuation and Financial Modeling: A Case Study
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$109.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-308083-4
$62.45 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-308076-6
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$102.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-314501-4
Loose Leaf Version ?
Books a la Carte are less-expensive, loose-leaf versions of the same textbook.
$171.67 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-309793-1