NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
For MBA/graduate students taking a course in corporate finance.
This package includes MyFinanceLab™.
An Emphasis on Core Financial Principles to Elevate Individuals’ Financial Decision Making
Berk and DeMarzo's Corporate Finance uses a unifying valuation framework, the Law Of One Price, to present the core content instructors expect, the new ideas they want, and the pedagogy their students need to succeed.
Corporate Finance: The Core fits programs and individual professors who desire a streamlined book that is specifically tailored to the topics covered in the first one-semester course. For programs and professors who would like to use a text in a two semester, or more, sequence, please see Corporate Finance, the 31-chapter book also by Jonathan Berk and Peter DeMarzo.
Personalize learning with MyFinanceLab
MyFinanceLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
0134409272 / 9780134409276 Corporate Finance: The Core Plus MyFinanceLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0134202643 / 9780134202648 Corporate Finance: The Core
- 0134202910 / 9780134202914 MyFinanceLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Corporate Finance: The Core
Table of Contents
PART 1: INTRODUCTION
1. The Corporation
2. Introduction to Financial Statement Analysis
3. Financial Decision Making and the Law of One Price
PART 2: TIME, MONEY, AND INTEREST RATES
4. The Time Value of Money
5. Interest Rates
6. Valuing Bonds
PART 3: VALUING PROJECTS AND FIRMS
7. Investment Decision Rules
8. Fundamentals of Capital Budgeting
9. Valuing Stocks
PART 4: RISK AND RETURN
10. Capital Markets and the Pricing of Risk
11. Optimal Portfolio Choice and the Capital Asset Pricing Model
12. Estimating the Cost of Capital
13. Investor Behavior and Capital Market Efficiency
PART 5: CAPITAL STRUCTURE
14. Capital Structure in a Perfect Market
15. Debt and Taxes
16. Financial Distress, Managerial Incentives, and Information
17. Payout Policy
PART 6: ADVANCED VALUATION
18. Capital Budgeting and Valuation with Leverage
19. Valuation and Financial Modeling: A Case Study
$69.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-420278-5
$69.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-420289-1
$119.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-420288-4
Digital + Print
$199.99 $189.99 |
ISBN-13: 978-0-13-442678-5 $273.32 $259.65 |
Free Ground Shipping.
$179.99 $170.99 |