This edition features the exact same content as the traditional text in a convenient, three-hole-punched, loose-leaf version. Books a la Carte also offer a great value for your students–this format costs 35% less than a new textbook.
Building on a long tradition of effective pedagogy and comprehensive coverage, The Cosmic Perspective, Seventh Edition provides a thoroughly engaging and up-to-date introduction to astronomy for non-science majors. The text provides a wealth of features that enhance skill-building, including new group work exercises that help you retain concepts longer and build communication skills for the future. The Seventh Edition has also been fully updated to include the latest astronomical observations, results from recent space missions, research, and theoretical developments that inform our understanding of the early universe.
Two volumes of this text are also available:
- The Cosmic Perspective: The Solar System, Seventh Edition (includes Chapters 1—13, 24)
- The Cosmic Perspective: Stars, Galaxies, and Cosmology, Seventh Edition (includes Chapters 1—6, S2—S4, 14—24)
This package consists of:
- Books a la Carte for The Cosmic Perspective, Seventh Edition
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
Package ISBN-13: 9780321950352
Includes this title packaged with:
- Lecture- Tutorials for Introductory Astronomy, 3rd Edition
Edward E. Prather, Tim P. Slater, Jeff P. Adams, Gina Brissenden
- MasteringAstronomy with Pearson eText -- ValuePack Access Card -- for The Cosmic Perspective, 7th Edition
Jeffrey O. Bennett, Megan O. Donahue, Nicholas Schneider, Mark Voit
- SkyGazer 5.0 Student Access Code Card (Integrated component)
x x Carina Software
$161.47 | Add to Cart