Table of Contents
2. An Introduction to Cost Terms and Purposes
3. Cost-Volume Profit Analysis
4. Job Costing
5. Activity-Based Costing and Activity-Based Management
6. Master Budget and Responsibility Accounting
7. Flexible Budgets, Direct-Cost Variances, and Management Control
8. Flexible Budgets, Overhead-Cost Variances, and Management Control
9. Inventory Costing and Capacity Analysis
10. Determining How Costs Behave
11. Decision-Making and Relevant Information
12. Pricing Decisions and Cost Management
13. Strategy, Balanced Scorecard, and Strategic Profitability Analysis
14. Cost Allocation, Customer-Profitability Analysis, and Sales-Variance Analysis
15. Allocation of Support Department Costs, Common Costs and Revenues
16. Cost Allocation: Joint Products and Byproducts
17. Process Costing
18. Spoilage Rework, and Scrap
19. Balanced Scorecard: Quality, Time, and the Theory of Constraints
20. Inventory Management, Just-in-Time, and Simplified Costing Methods
21. Capital Budgeting and Cost Analysis
22. Management Control Systems, Transfer Pricing, and Multinational Considerations
23. Performance Measurement, Compensation, and Multinational Considerations
Enhance your learning experience with text-specific study materials.
These online resources are available at no cost.
Companion Website for Cost Accounting and MyAcctgLab Access Code Package, 13th Edition
This title is currently unavailable on myPearsonStore.
We recommend Cost Accounting, 14th Edition as a replacement.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$60.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-608161-6
$105.60 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-600191-1