After a tour of the inner workings of an iOS project and an invaluable examination of Objective-C, you will hone your app-developing skills by developing a complete, full-featured application. You start by building the app’s user interface. This will cover everything from linking View Controllers in the Storyboard to drawing custom views. Next, you will use iCloud storage and Core data to manage your app’s data model, synchronizing your data across multiple devices. Then you tackle more advanced topics, including Core Animation, Core Motion, Core Location and Core Image. Finally, Richard shows you how to test, polish and prepare your apps for submission to the iTunes App Store.
This book includes:
- Detailed instruction, ample illustrations, and clear examples
- Real-world guidance and advice
- Insight into best practices from an iOS programming expert
- A solid introduction to the Objective-C language and important Cocoa design patterns
- Information on key iOS 5 technologies, including Automatic Reference Counting, Storyboards, iCloud storage, Container View Controllers, Custom Control Appearances, Core Image, and integrated Twitter support.
Format: eBook (Watermarked)?
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUBThe open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBIThe eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDFThe popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
Add to Cart