Table of Contents
2. Understanding Growth and Development.
3. The Development of Creativity.
4. The Development of Aesthetic Awareness.
5. Art in the Elementary School.
6. The Beginnings of Self-Expression: The Scribbling Stage, Two-Four Years.
7. First Representational Attempts: The Preschematic Stage, Four-Seven Years.
8. The Achievement of a Form Concept: The Schematic Stage, Seven-Nine Years.
9. The Dawning Realism: The Gang Age, Nine-Twelve Years.
10. Art in the Secondary School.
11. The Age of Reasoning: The Pseudo-Naturalistic Stage, Twelve- Fourteen Years.
12. The Period of Decision: Adolescent Art in the High School, Fourteen-Seventeen Years.
This title is currently unavailable on myPearsonStore.