Criminal Law by Worrall and Moore offers a fresh take on the field of criminal law. This contemporary text follows a modular format, allowing instructors the flexibility to teach the full text or pick and choose modules to suit their courses. The text covers mainstream forms of criminal activity and also includes the most recent hot-button issues, such as cyberterrorism, sexting, the “castle doctrine,” “make my day” laws, and more.
Table of Contents
SECTION 1: FOUNDATIONS
Chapter 1: The Basics of Criminal Law
Chapter 2: Limitations on the Criminal Law
Chapter 3: The Elements of Criminal Liability
SECTION 2: DEFENSES TO CRIMINAL LIABILITY
Chapter 4: Justification Defenses
Chapter 5: Excuse Defenses
SECTION 3: MULTIPLE OFFENDERS AND INCHOATE CRIMES
Chapter 6: Complicity and Vicarious Liability
Chapter 7: Inchoate Crimes
SECTION 4: CRIMES AGAINST PERSONS
Chapter 8: Homicide
Chapter 9: Assaultive Offenses
SECTION 5: CRIMES AGAINST PROPERTY
Chapter 10: Property Damage and Invasion
Chapter 11: Theft and Analogous Offenses
SECTION 6: OTHER CRIMES
Chapter 12: Public Order, Morality, and Vice Crimes
Chapter 13: Terrorism and Offenses against the State
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users