Table of Contents
1. The Meaning of Criminal Procedure
2. The Fourth Amendment and the Exclusionary Rule
3. Essential Fourth Amendment Doctrines
4. Arrest and Stop Under the Fourth Amendment
5. Warrantless Searches
6. The Right to Counsel
7. Interrogation and the Law of Confessions
8. Identification of Suspects: Lineups and Showups
10. The Pretrial Process
11. The Trial Process
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
$176.00 | Free Ground Shipping.
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$69.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-508931-6