Books a la Carte are unbound, three-hole-punch versions of the textbook. This lower cost option is easy to transport and comes with same access code or media that would be packaged with the bound book.
Trusted for its timeliness, readability, and sound pedagogy, The Cultural Landscape: An Introduction to Human Geography emphasizes the relevance of geographic concepts to human challenges. The relationship between globalization and cultural diversity is woven throughout; Rubenstein addresses these themes with a clear organization and presentation that engages students and appeals to instructors. The Eleventh Edition focuses on issues of access and inequality to discuss negative trends (such as the economic downturn, depleting resources, and human-caused climate change) as well as positive steps taken (sustainability, technology, regime change, women’s rights, and more). An updated design is optimized for eBooks and more effective student learning. The cartography and photos are fully updated, along with the text’s robust technology package. This edition is available with MasteringGeography™, which includes MapMaster™ interactive maps and videos. The Mastering platform is the most effective and widely used online tutorial, homework, and assessment system for the sciences.
Package consists of:
- Books a la Carte for Cultural Landscape, The: An Introduction to Human Geography, 11/e
- Access Card Code Card for MasteringGeography with Pearson eText
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
Package ISBN-13: 9780321963468
Includes this title packaged with:
- Goode's World Atlas, 22nd Edition
- MasteringGeography with Pearson eText -- ValuePack Access Card -- for The Cultural Landscape: An Introduction to Human Geography, 11th Edition
James M. Rubenstein
- Earth Report Geography Videos on DVD
Television for the Environment
- Cultural Landscape, The: An Introduction to Human Geography, Books a la Carte Edition, 11th Edition
James M. Rubenstein
$136.80 | Add to Cart