Table of Contents
Preface to the Third Edition
Preface to the Second Edition
Preface to the First Edition
1. Culture War?
2. If America is not Polarized, Why Do So Many Americans Think it is?
3. A 50:50 Nation? Red and Blue State People are Not That Different.
4. A 50:50 Nation? Beyond the Red and the Blue States.
5. A Closer Look at Abortion.
6. A Closer Look at Homosexuality.
7. Have Electoral Cleavages Shifted?
8. The 2004 Election and Beyond.
9. Reconciling Micro and Macro.
10. How Did It Come to This and Where Do We Go From Here?
Epilogue. The Road to and from 2008
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Culture War? The Myth of a Polarized America, CourseSmart eTextbook, 3rd Edition
Format: Electronic Book
$10.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-205-77989-5