For courses in Customer Service.
Customer Service: Career Success through Customer Loyalty, 6e provides a systematic process for building service skills that all business people need. Presented in a friendly, conversational manner, the text is filled with examples that demonstrate the link between service skills and career achievement. This edition features more on social networking, trustability, and customer service trends. Information is also included on internal customers, emerging technologies, and stress-reducing techniques. Throughout the text, there is an emphasis on transforming good service intentions into a workable plan that yields loyalty and success.
Table of Contents
1. Appreciate Why Customer Service Matters
PART I: L=LITTLE THINGS
2. Use Behaviors That Engage Your Customers
3. Listen to Your Customer ( a Big "little thing")
4. Use the Telephone Correctly for Good Service
5. Use Friendly Web Sites and Electronic Communication
PART II= INSIGHT
6. Recognize and Deal with Customer Turnoffs
7. Insight into Emerging Trends in Customer Service
8. Get Customer Feedback
9. Recover the Potentially Lost Customer
10. Exceed Expectations with Value
11. Exceed Expectations with Information
12. Exceed Expectations with Convenience and Timing
PART V= LIVING LIFE AND LEADING OTHERS
13. Influencing Others to Give Great Service
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$43.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-311053-1