For courses in Customer Service.
Customer Service: Career Success through Customer Loyalty, 5e provides a systematic process for building service skills that all business people need. Presented in a friendly, conversational manner, the text is filled with examples that demonstrate the link between service skills and career achievement. This edition is reorganized so it is easy to see how key concepts fit together. New information is included on internal customers, emerging technologies, and stress-reducing techniques. Throughout the text, there is an emphasis on transforming good service intentions into a workable plan that exceeds customer expectations and creates loyalty and success.
Table of Contents
1. Know Why Service Matters
PART 1: LITTLE THINGS
2. Use Behaviors That Engage Your Customers
3. Listen to Your Customer (a Big “little thing”)
4. Use the Telephone Well for Good Service
5. Use Friendly Web Sites and Electronic Communication
PART 2: INSIGHTS
6. Recognize and Deal with Customer Turnoffs
7. Insight into Emerging Trends in Customer Service
PART 3: FEEDBACK
8. Get Customer Feedback
9. Recover the Potentially Lost Customer
PART 4: EXPECTATIONS
10. Exceed Customer Expectations with Value
11. Exceed Customer Expectations with Information
12. Exceed Customer Expectations with Convenience and Timing
PART 5: LIVING LIFE
13. Dealing with Emotional Labor
14. Get Employees to Give Great Service
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$38.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-506640-9