Featuring the most current exploration of cyberlaw, CYBERLAW helps students understand the legal and policy issues associated with the Internet. Tackling a full range of legal topics, it includes discussion of jurisdiction, intellectual property, contracts, taxation, torts, computer crimes, online speech, defamation and privacy. Chapters include recent, relevant cases, discussion questions and exercises at the end of each chapter. Using a consistent voice and clear explanations, the author covers the latest developments in cyberlaw–from cases to legislation to regulations.
Table of Contents
1. Jurisdiction and Venue in Cyberspace
2. Copyright Law in the Digital Age
3. Trademarks in E-Commerce
4. Patents and Trade Secrets in the Information Age
5. E-Commerce and Online Contracts
6. Online Tax Related Issues
7. Computer Crimes
8. Tort Law in Cyberspace
9. Online Speech and Defamation
10. Constitutional and Statutory Privacy Protections
11. Special Topics in Online Privacy
$44.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-307286-0
$173.32 $164.65 |
Free Ground Shipping.