This is the most authoritative and complete guide to planning, implementing, measuring, and optimizing world-class supply chain order fulfillment and customer service processes. Straight from the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP), it brings together up-to-the-minute knowledge and best practices for all facets of order fulfillment and customer service process management, from initial customer inquiry through post sales service and support. CSCMP and contributor Stanley Fawcett introduce crucial concepts ranging from customer order cycles to available-to-promise and supply chain RFID to global order capture networks.
The Definitive Guide to Order Fulfillment and Customer Service imparts a deep understanding of each crucial process, helping readers optimize your most important customer contacts. Coverage includes:
- Basic concepts of order fulfillment and customer service, and their essential roles in meeting customer expectations
- Key elements and processes in order fulfillment and customer service, and interactions amongst them
- Principles and strategies for establishing efficient, effective, and sustainable order fulfillment and customer service processes
- The critical role of technology in managing order fulfillment and customer service processes
- Requirements and challenges of global order fulfillment and customer service processes
- Best practices for assessing the performance of order fulfillment and customer service processes using standard metrics and frameworks
For all supply chain and operations managers, students, and other business professionals and decision-makers who are concerned with order fulfillment or customer service.
Table of Contents
The most authoritative, up-to-the-minute guide to planning, running, measuring, and improving supply chain processes related to order fulfillment and customer service
Format: eBook (Watermarked)?
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUBThe open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBIThe eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDFThe popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
$79.99Add to Cart