Co-written by a leading expert in supply chain management and the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP), this reference brings together authoritative knowledge about all facets of order fulfillment and customer service process management throughout the supply chain.
The book fully addresses planning, organizing, controlling, and coordinating order fulfillment and service operations activities from initial customer inquiry all the way through post sales service. Readers will gain a deep understanding of these crucial processes, which may be the only direct contacts some organizations have with their customers, and can make or break organizational reputations. Coverage includes:
- Basic concepts of order fulfillment and customer service, and their essential roles in meeting customer expectations
- Key elements and processes in order fulfillment and customer service, and interactions amongst them
- Principles and strategies for establishing efficient, effective, and sustainable order fulfillment and customer service processes
- The critical role of technology in managing order fulfillment and customer service processes
- Requirements and challenges of global order fulfillment and customer service processes
- Best practices for assessing the performance of order fulfillment and customer service processes using standard metrics and frameworks
Table of Contents
The most authoritative, up-to-the-minute guide to planning, running, measuring, and improving supply chain processes related to order fulfillment and customer service
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Definitive Guide to Order Fulfillment and Customer Service, The: Principles and Strategies for Planning, Organizing, and Managing Fulfillment and Service Operations, CourseSmart eTextbook
Format: Safari Book
$41.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-343861-1