Table of Contents
1. Digital Concepts.
2. Number Systems, Operations, and Codes.
3. Logic Gates.
4. Boolean Algebra and Logic Simplification.
5. Combinational Logic Analysis.
6. Functions of Combinational Logic.
7. Latches, Flip-Flops, and Timers.
9. Shift Registers.
10. Memory and Storage.
11. Programmable Logic and Software.
12. Introduction to Computers.
13. Introduction to Digital Signal Processing.
14. Integrated Circuit Technologies.
Appendix A: Data Sheets.
Appendix B: Error Detection and Correction Codes.
Appendix C: Conversions.
Enhance your learning experience with text-specific study materials.
$67.80 | Add to Cart
These online resources are available at no cost.
Companion Website for Digital Fundamentals, 10th Edition
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
Package ISBN-13: 9780133118186
Includes this title packaged with:
- Lab Manual for Digital Electronics: A Practical Approach, 8th Edition
Vance Venable, Michael Wiesner
$201.53 | Add to Cart
$190.60 | Free Ground Shipping.
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$75.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-713658-2