For Digital Electronics courses requiring a comprehensive text covering basic to advanced digital concepts with an emphasis on problem solving, troubleshooting, and applications.
Digital Fundamentals, 10th Edition gives students the problem-solving experience they’ll need in their professional careers. Known for its clear, accurate explanations of theory supported by superior exercises and examples, this book’s full-color format is packed with the visual aids today’s students need to grasp often complex concepts.
Table of Contents
1. Digital Concepts.
2. Number Systems, Operations, and Codes.
3. Logic Gates.
4. Boolean Algebra and Logic Simplification.
5. Combinational Logic Analysis.
6. Functions of Combinational Logic.
7. Latches, Flip-Flops, and Timers.
9. Shift Registers.
10. Memory and Storage.
11. Programmable Logic and Software.
12. Introduction to Computers.
13. Introduction to Digital Signal Processing.
14. Integrated Circuit Technologies.
Appendix A: Data Sheets.
Appendix B: Error Detection and Correction Codes.
Appendix C: Conversions.
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Digital Fundamentals, CourseSmart eTextbook, 10th Edition
Format: Safari Book
$92.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-713658-2