For senior/graduate-level courses in Discrete-Time Signal Processing.
THE definitive, authoritative text on DSP — ideal for those with an introductory-level knowledge of signals and systems. Written by prominent DSP pioneers, it provides thorough treatment of the fundamental theorems and properties of discrete-time linear systems, filtering, sampling, and discrete-time Fourier Analysis. By focusing on the general and universal concepts in discrete-time signal processing, it remains vital and relevant to the new challenges arising in the field.
Access to the password-protected companion Website and myeBook is included with each new copy of Discrete-Time Signal Processing, Third Edition.
Table of Contents
2. Discrete Time-Signals and Systems
3. The z-Transform
4. Sampling of Continuous-Time Signals
5. Transform Analysis of Linear Time-Invariant Systems
6. Structures for Discrete-Time Systems
7. Filter Design Techniques
8. The Discrete Fourier Transform
9. Computation of the Discrete Fourier Transform
10. Fourier Analysis of Signals Using the Discrete Fourier Transform
11. Parametric Signal Modeling
12. Discrete Hilbert Transforms
13. Cepstrum Analysis and Homomorphic Deconvolution
Appendix A. Random Signals
Appendix B. Continuous-Time Filters
Appendix C. Answers to Selected Basic Problems
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Discrete-Time Signal Processing, Coursesmart eTextbook, 3rd Edition
Format: Safari Book
$94.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-214815-3