Used by over a half-million students, the best-selling Dynamic Physical Education for Elementary School Children offers the next generation of physical education teachers the best guide in step-by-step techniques for teaching physical education. This book covers everything from games and activities suitable for every developmental level to teaching strategies and guidelines for common classroom situations.
Whether instructors are starting a new program, restructuring an established one, or working with a team in an existing system, Dynamic Physical Education for Elementary School Children provides the best combination of theoretical framework and hands-on activities available. The Seventeenth Edition underscores the importance of lesson plans provided in the accompanying Curriculum Guide by calling them out in the book and including them with the main book at no additional charge, offering the best value to students forrunning a successful PE class from Day 1. Dynamic Physical Education for Elementary School Children provides solid suggestions for incorporating physical education elements into classroom spaces, highlights the importance of teaching toward every student, emphasizes the tie between academics and PE, and underscores the importance of lifetime physical activity.
This package contains:
- Dynamic Physical Education for Elementary School Children, Seventeenth Edition
Enhance your learning experience with text-specific study materials.
$76.20 | Add to Cart
This title is currently unavailable on myPearsonStore.
We recommend Dynamic Physical Education for Elementary School Children, 18th Edition as a replacement.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
Alternative Options ?
Click on the titles below to learn more about these options.
Loose Leaf Version ?
Books a la Carte are less-expensive, loose-leaf versions of the same textbook.
$138.20 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-79356-0