Traditional marketing coverage with an e-marketing twist.
Strauss/Frost offers traditional marketing coverage with a twist: its focus is on the Internet and other technologies that have had a profound effect on marketing.
This edition reflects the disruption to the marketing field based on social media.
Table of Contents
PART I. E-MARKETING IN CONTEXT
1. Past, Present, and Future
2. Strategic E-Marketing and Performance Metrics
3. The E-Marketing Plan
PART II. E-MARKETING ENVIRONMENT
4. Global E-Marketing 3.0*
5. Ethical and Legal Issues*
PART III. E-MARKETING STRATEGY
6. E-Marketing Research
7. Consumer Behavior Online
8. Segmentation, Targeting, Differentiation, and Positioning Strategies
PART IV. E-MARKETING MANAGEMENT
9. Product: The Online Offer
10. Price: The Online Value
11. The Internet for Distribution
12. E-Marketing Communication: Owned Media
13. E-Marketing Communication: Paid Media
14. E-Marketing Communication: Earned Media
15. Customer Relationship Management
Appendix A. Internet Penetration Worldwide as of December 31, 2011
Appendix B. Glossary
Appendix C. References
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
E-Marketing, CourseSmart eTextbook, 7th Edition
Format: Safari Book
$69.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-296984-0