Table of Contents
2. Plate Tectonics and the Origins of Resources
3. Earth Resources Through History
4. Environmental Impacts of Resource Exploitation and Use
5. Energy From Fossil Fuels
6. Nuclear and Renewable Energy Sources
7. Abundant Metals
8. The Geochemically Scarce Metals
9. Fertilizer and Chemical Minerals
10. Building Materials and Other Industrial Minerals
11. Water Resources
12. Soil as a Resource
13. Future Resources
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Earth Resources and the Environment, CourseSmart eTextbook, 4th Edition
Format: Safari Book
$68.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-69722-6