Parkin is so committed to currency that he uploads news articles almost daily to MyEconLab®, the online assessment and tutorial system that accompanies the text. Assessment questions based on the “Economics in the News” articles will be uploaded periodically so that instructors can assign recent articles within MyEconLab.
Table of Contents
1. What is Economics?
2. The Economic Problem
3. Demand and Supply
5. Efficiency and Equity
6. Government Actions in Markets
7. Global Markets in Action
8. Utility and Demand
9. Possibilities, Preferences, and Choices
10. Organizing Production
11. Output and Costs
12. Perfect Competition
14. Monopolistic Competition
16. Public Choices and Public Goods
17. Externalities and the Environment
18. Markets for Factors of Production
19. Economic Inequality
20. Uncertainty and Information
21. Measuring GDP and Economic Growth
22. Monitoring Jobs and Inflation
23. Economic Growth
24. Finance, Saving, and Investment
25. Money, the Price Level, and Inflation
26. The Exchange Rate and the Balance of Payments
27. Aggregate Supply and Aggregate Demand
28. Expenditure Multipliers
29. Inflation, Jobs, and the Business Cycle
30. Fiscal Policy
31. Monetary Policy
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Economics, CourseSmart eTextbook, 11th Edition
Format: Safari Book
$127.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-302523-1