Economics Today: The Macro View appeals to today’s diverse student population by presenting ideas clearly, at an accessible level, and in the context of newsworthy applications. Each chapter begins and ends with an Issues and Applications feature that first introduces a timely issue and then analyzes the issue using the economic tools learned within the chapter.
Table of Contents
1. The Nature of Economics
2. Scarcity and the World of Trade-Offs
3. Demand and Supply
4. Extensions of Demand and Supply Analysis
5. Public Spending and Public Choice
6. Funding the Public Sector
II. INTRODUCTION TO MACROECONOMICS AND ECONOMIC GROWTH
7. The Macroeconomy. Unemployment, Inflation and Deflation
8. Measuring the Economy’s Performance
9. Global Economic Growth and Development
III. REAL GDP DETERMINATION AND FISCAL POLICY
10. Real GDP and the Price Level in the Long Run
11. Classical and Keynesian Macro Analyses
12. Consumption, Real GDP, and the Multiplier
13. Fiscal Policy
14. Deficit Spending and the Public Debt
IV. MONEY, STABILIZATION AND GROWTH
15. Money, Banking and Central Banking
16. Domestic and International Dimensions of Monetary Policy
17. Stabilization in an Integrated World Economy
18. Policies and Prospects for Global Economic Growth
VIII. GLOBAL ECONOMICS
32. Comparative Advantage and the Open Economy
33. Exchange Rates and the Balance of Payments
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Economics Today: The Macro View, CourseSmart eTextbook, 17th Edition
Format: Safari Book
$99.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-295049-7