NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of the MyLab™ and Mastering™ platforms exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use MyLab or Mastering, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the MyLab or Mastering platform may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes MyLab Education.
Help students understand their own learning and apply the core concepts and principles of educational psychology
Educational Psychology: Developing Learners is known for its exceptionally clear and engaging writing, its in-depth focus on learning, and its extensive concrete applications. The text's unique approach moves seamlessly between theory and application, helping students understand concepts by examining their own learning and then showing them how to apply these concepts as teachers. The 10th Edition reflects the most current research on learning, development, motivation, and assessment. It features extensive and integrated coverage of diversity, technology, contexts of learning, and neuropsychology. In addition, compelling application-based examples and authentic artifacts are included throughout the book to help readers connect educational psychology to real children and classrooms.
Personalize learning with MyLab Education
By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student.
0135206006 / 9780135206003 Educational Psychology: Developing Learners plus MyLab Education with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 10/e
Package consists of:
- 0135206472 / 9780135206478 Educational Psychology: Developing Learners, 10/e
- 0135208637 / 9780135208632 MyLab Education with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Educational Psychology: Developing Learners, 10/e
1. Teaching and Educational Psychology
Part I: Development and Diversity
2. Cognitive and Linguistic Development
3. Personal and Social Development
4. Group Differences
5. Individual Differences and Special Educational Needs
Part II: Learning and Motivation
6. Learning, Cognition, and Memory
7. Complex Cognitive Processes
8. Learning and Cognition in Context
9. Behaviorist Views of Learning
10. Social Cognitive Views of Learning
11. Motivation and Affect
Part III: Classroom Strategies
12. Instructional Strategies
13. Creating a Productive Learning Environment
14. Classroom Assessment Strategies
15. Summarizing Students’ Achievements and Abilities
A: Describing Associations with Correlation Coefficients A-1
B: Determining Reliability and Predictive Validity B-1
C: Matching Book and MyLab Education Content to the Praxis® Principles of Learning and Teaching Tests C-1