NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version
A practical, step-by-step core research text that balances coverage of qualitative and quantitative methods
Educational Research: Planning, Conducting, and Evaluating Quantitative and Qualitative Research offers a truly balanced, inclusive, and integrated overview of the field as it currently stands. This text provides thorough coverage of the methods and procedures used in quantitative, qualitative, and mixed-methods research. It helps students learn how to begin to conduct research and see a project through preparation of a manuscript, and it also helps students learn how to read and evaluate research reports.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0133831531 / 9780133831535 Educational Research: Planning, Conducting, and Evaluating Quantitative and Qualitative Research, Loose-Leaf Version with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0133549585 / 9780133549584 Educational Research: Planning, Conducting, and Evaluating Quantitative and Qualitative Research, Loose-Leaf Version
- 0133570088 / 9780133570083 Educational Research: Planning, Conducting, and Evaluating Quantitative and Qualitative Research, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
Table of Contents
Part 1 An Introduction to Educational Research
Chapter 1 The Process of Conducting Research Using Quantitative and Qualitative Approaches
Part 2 The Steps in the Process of Research
Chapter 2 Identifying a Research Problem
Chapter 3 Reviewing the Literature
Chapter 4 Specifying a Purpose and Research Questions or Hypotheses
Chapter 5 Collecting Quantitative Data
Chapter 6 Analyzing and Interpreting Quantitative Data
Chapter 7 Collecting Qualitative Data
Chapter 8 Analyzing and Interpreting Qualitative Data
Chapter 9 Reporting and Evaluating Research
Part 3 Research Designs
Chapter 10 Experimental Designs
Chapter 11 Correlational Designs
Chapter 12 Survey Designs
Chapter 13 Grounded Theory Designs
Chapter 14 Ethnographic Designs
Chapter 15 Narrative Research Designs
Chapter 16 Mixed Methods Designs
Chapter 17 Action Research Designs
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
Package ISBN-13: 9780133937657
Includes this title packaged with:
- Educational Research: Planning, Conducting, and Evaluating Quantitative and Qualitative Research, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card, 5th Edition
John W. Creswell
- Educational Research: Planning, Conducting, and Evaluating Quantitative and Qualitative Research, Loose-Leaf Version, 5th Edition
John W. Creswell
- NEW MyEducationLab -- Valuepack Access Card
. Pearson Education
$112.67 | Add to Cart
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.