ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORDS: UNDERSTANDING AND USING COMPUTERIZED MEDICAL RECORDS, 2/e is the complete “learn by doing” text for everyone who must use an electronic health records system, including doctors, nurses, medical assistants, physician assistants, and other medical office staff. It provides a thorough understanding of EHR tasks and functional benefits that is continuously reinforced by actual EHR experiences. Updated to reflect the latest EHR rules, regulations, and innovations, this new edition also contains 50% more hands-on guided and critical thinking exercises utilizing real EHR software. Improvements also include a full chapter on electronic orders and results; new workflow examples; shorter chapters that more easily accommodate 12-week courses; and a revised, clarified discussion of E&M billing codes.
Visit this demo link to learn more about this product and how to use it: http://www.pearsonhighered.com/garteedemo/
Table of Contents
About the Author
1. Electronic Health Records–An Overview
2. Functional EHR Systems
3. Learning Medical Record Software
4. Increased Familiarity with the Software
5. Data Entry At The Point of Care
6. Understanding Electronic Orders
Comprehensive Evaluation Chapters 1 through 6
7. Problem Lists, Results Management, and Trending
8. Data Entry Using Flow Sheets and Anatomical Drawings
9. Using the EHR to Improve Patient Health
10. Privacy and Security of Health Records
11. Using the Internet to Expedite Patient Care
12. EHR Coding and Reimbursement
Comprehensive Evaluation Chapters 7 through 12
Enhance your learning experience with text-specific study materials.
$22.80 | Add to Cart
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
Package ISBN-13: 9780132978781
Includes this title packaged with:
- Administrative Medical Assisting: Foundations and Practices
$234.07 $224.12 | Add to Cart
$52.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-307335-5
This item has been upgraded to Electronic Health Records: Understanding and Using Computerized Medical Records, 3rd Edition.