ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORDS: UNDERSTANDING AND USING COMPUTERIZED MEDICAL RECORDS, 2/e is the complete “learn by doing” text for everyone who must use an electronic health records system, including doctors, nurses, medical assistants, physician assistants, and other medical office staff. It provides a thorough understanding of EHR tasks and functional benefits that is continuously reinforced by actual EHR experiences. Updated to reflect the latest EHR rules, regulations, and innovations, this new edition also contains 50% more hands-on guided and critical thinking exercises utilizing real EHR software. Improvements also include a full chapter on electronic orders and results; new workflow examples; shorter chapters that more easily accommodate 12-week courses; and a revised, clarified discussion of E&M billing codes.
Visit this demo link to learn more about this product and how to use it: http://www.pearsonhighered.com/garteedemo/
Note: This is the standalone book, if you want the book/access card order the ISBN below:
013261927X / 9780132619271 Electronic Health Records: Understanding and Using Computerized Medical Records Plus MyHealthProfessionsKit -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
0132499762 / 9780132499767 Electronic Health Records: Understanding and Using Computerized Medical Records
013507956X / 9780135079560 MyHealthProfessionsKit -- Standalone Access Card
Table of Contents
About the Author
1. Electronic Health Records–An Overview
2. Functional EHR Systems
3. Learning Medical Record Software
4. Increased Familiarity with the Software
5. Data Entry At The Point of Care
6. Understanding Electronic Orders
Comprehensive Evaluation Chapters 1 through 6
7. Problem Lists, Results Management, and Trending
8. Data Entry Using Flow Sheets and Anatomical Drawings
9. Using the EHR to Improve Patient Health
10. Privacy and Security of Health Records
11. Using the Internet to Expedite Patient Care
12. EHR Coding and Reimbursement
Comprehensive Evaluation Chapters 7 through 12
Enhance your learning experience with text-specific study materials.
$22.00 | Add to Cart
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
Package ISBN-13: 9780132978781
Includes this title packaged with:
- Administrative Medical Assisting: Foundations and Practices
$224.73 | Add to Cart
Package ISBN-13: 9780132873741
Includes this title packaged with:
- Medcin CD for Electronic Health Records: Understanding and Using Computerized Medical Records, 2nd Edition
- MyHealthProfessionsKit -- Standalone Access Card
. . Pearson Education
$141.53 | Add to Cart
Format: Alternate Binding
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$50.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-307335-5