For introductory dynamics courses found in mechanical engineering, civil engineering, aeronautical engineering, and engineering mechanics departments.
Better enables students to learn challenging material through effective, efficient examples and explanations.
Table of Contents
12. Engineering and Mechanics.
13. Motion of a Point.
14. Force, Mass, and Acceleration.
15. Energy Methods.
16. Momentum Methods.
17. Planar Kinematics of Rigid Bodies.
18. Planar Dynamics of Rigid Bodies.
19. Energy and Momentum in Rigid-Body Dynamics.
20. Three-Dimensional Kinematics and Dynamics of Rigid Bodies.
21. Vibrations 506
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Engineering Mechanics: Dynamics, CourseSmart eTextbook, 5th Edition
Format: Safari Book
$79.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-604362-1