NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
For courses in entrepreneurship.
This package includes MyEntrepreneurshipLabTM.
A Comprehensive Guide to Business Ventures
Successfully Launching New Ventures explores the allure of entrepreneurship, teaching readers how to successfully start their own businesses. With real business profiles of inspiring young entrepreneurs, the text engages readers through relevant examples they can easily relate to.
The Fifth Edition examines entrepreneurship through an easy, four-step process that clearly outlines both the excitement and the difficulty of launching one’s own business. Careful to identify failures as well as successes, Successfully Launching New Ventures is a straightforward guide to starting one’s own business.
Personalize Learning with MyEntrepreneurshipLab
MyEntrepreneurshipLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
0134422503 / 9780134422503 Entrepreneurship: Successfully Launching New Ventures Plus MyEntrepreneurshipLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 5/e
Package consists of:
- 0133797198 / 9780133797190 Entrepreneurship: Successfully Launching New Ventures
- 013397409X / 9780133974096 MyEntrepreneurshipLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Entrepreneurship: Successfully Launching New Ventures
Table of Contents
PART 1: Decision to Become an Entrepreneur
1. Introduction to Entrepreneurship
PART 2: Developing Successful Business Ideas3. Feasibility Analysis
4. Developing an Effective Business Model
5. Industry and Competitor Analysis
6. Writing a Business Plan
PART 3: Moving from an Idea to an Entrepreneurial Firm
7. Preparing the Proper Ethical and Legal Foundation
8. Assessing a New Venture’s Financial Strength and Viability
9. Building a New-Venture Team
10. Getting Financing or Funding
PART 4: Managing and Growing an Entrepreneurial Firm
11. Unique Marketing Issues
12. The Importance of Intellectual Property
13. Preparing for and Evaluating the Challenges of Growth
14. Strategies for Firm Growth
$46.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-379738-1
$101.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-397414-0
Digital + Print
$169.93 $161.43 |
ISBN-13: 978-0-13-447182-2 $238.87 $226.93 |
Free Ground Shipping.
$156.60 $148.77 |
ISBN-13: 978-0-13-397413-3 $230.20 $218.69 |