NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of the MyLab™and Mastering™ platforms exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use MyLab or Mastering, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the MyLab platform may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
For courses in entrepreneurship.
This package includes MyLab Entrepreneurship.
Teach The Entrepreneurial Process through Real-World Examples
Entrepreneurship: Successfully Launching New Ventures explores the allure of entrepreneurship, teaching students how to successfully launch and grow their own business. Using real business profiles of inspiring young entrepreneurs, the text engages students through relevant examples they can easily relate to. The 6th Edition examines entrepreneurship through an easy, four-step process that clearly outlines both the excitement and difficulty of launching a new company. Careful to identify failures as well as successes, the text is a guide to starting a new business.
Personalize learning with MyLab Entrepreneurship
By combining trusted authors’ content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student.
013489149X / 9780134891491 Entrepreneurship: Successfully Launching New Ventures Plus MyLab Entrepreneurship with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 6/e
Package consists of:
- 0134729536 / 9780134729534 Entrepreneurship: Successfully Launching New Ventures
- 0134731212 / 9780134731216 MyLab Entrepreneurship with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Entrepreneurship: Successfully Launching New Ventures
Table of Contents
PART I: DECISION TO BECOME AN ENTREPRENEUR
1. Introduction to Entrepreneurship
PART II: DEVELOPING SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS IDEAS
2. Recognizing Opportunities and Generating Ideas
3. Feasibility Analysis
4. Developing an Effective Business Model
5. Industry and Competitor Analysis
6. Writing a Business Plan
PART III: MOVING FROM AN IDEA TO AN ENTREPRENEURIAL FIRM
7. Preparing the Proper Ethical and Legal Foundation
8. Assessing a New Venture’s Financial Strength and Viability
9. Building a New-Venture Team
10. Getting Financing or Funding
PART IV: MANAGING AND GROWING AN ENTREPRENEURIAL FIRM
11. Unique Marketing Issues
12. The Importance of Intellectual Property
13. Preparing for and Evaluating the Challenges of Growth
14. Strategies for Firm Growth
$93.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-472998-5
Digital + Print
$165.27 $157.01 |
ISBN-13: 978-0-13-489150-7 $238.87 $226.93 |
Free Ground Shipping.
$156.60 $148.77 |
ISBN-13: 978-0-13-472996-1 $230.20 $218.69 |