0133411133 / 9780133411133 Essential Elements of Career Counseling: Processes and Techniques Plus NEW MyCounselingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card
Package consists of:
0132850648 / 9780132850643 Essential Elements of Career Counseling: Processes and Techniques
0133390667 / 9780133390667 NEW MyCounselingLab with Pearson eText -- Standalone Access Card -- for Essential Elements of Career Counseling: Processes and Techniques
Table of Contents
1. Career Counseling: Myths, Realities, and Emerging Trends
2. Using Career Theories to Help Clients
3. Context and Career Planning
4. Negotiating the Career Counseling Relationship
5. Defining the Client’s Career Concerns
6. Exploring the Problem: Understanding the Self
7. Exploring the Problem: Contextual and Labor Market Options
8. Using Technology in Support of Career Counseling
9. Consolidation, Decision Making, and Action Planning
10. Implementing Action Plans
11. Evaluating Client Progress
12. Adapting Career Counseling to Counseling Setting
Appendix A: The National Career Development Association’s Career Counseling Competency and Performance Indicators
Appendix B: National Career Development Association Ethical Standards (Revised 2003)
$40.80 | Free Ground Shipping.
MyLab and Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab and Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$15.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-285089-6