For one semester courses in Business Law.
Essentials of Business Law, 1e takes a balanced approach and covers both the Contracts and the Regulatory material that is crucial for the Business Law courses. It is lighter on Contracts than the bigger cheeseman text, making it more appropriate for those faculty members who want a briefer, less expensive text that still covers all the topics.
Table of Contents
1 Legal Heritage and Critical Legal Thinking
2 Constitutional Law for Business and Online Commerce
3 Traditional, Alternative, and E-Commerce Dispute Resolution
4 Torts and Privacy
5 Business and Cyber Crimes
6. Ethics and Social Responsibility of Business
7. Contracts: Classification, Agreement, and Consideration
8. Contracts: Capacity, Legality, Assent, and Writing
9. Contracts:Third-Party Rights, Performance, Breach, and Remedies
10. Sales and Lease Contracts: Formation, Title, and Risk
11. Sales and Lease Contracts: Performance and Breach
12. Warranties, Product Liability, and Consumer Protection
13. E-commerce Contracts
14. Negotiable Instruments and Digital Banking
15. Credit, Secured Transactions, and Bankruptcy
16. Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies
18. Investor Protection and Online Securities Transactions
19. Agency and Employment
20. Equal Opportunity in Employment
21. Antitrust Law
22. Intellectual Property and Internet Law
23. Real Property and Environmental Protection
24. Personal Property, Bailments, and Insurance
25. International and Comparative Law
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Essentials of Business Law, CourseSmart eTextbook
Format: Electronic Book
$76.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-187562-3