ESSENTIALS OF ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORDS, 1/e is a concise “learn by doing” text for everyone who must use an electronic health records system, including medical assistants, and other medical office staff. It provides a basic understanding of EHR tasks and functional benefits that is continuously reinforced by actual EHR experiences. Reflecting the latest EHR rules, regulations, and innovations, it contains over 40 hands-on guided and critical thinking exercises utilizing actual EHR software. This “essentials” guide focuses on core tasks, including using search and prompt, lists, forms, coding, and reimbursements. It concludes with a comprehensive student evaluation comprising a written exam and hands-on critical thinking exercises using both EHR software and the Internet.
Visit this demo link to learn more about this product and how to use it: http://www.pearsonhighered.com/garteedemo/
Table of Contents
About the Author
1. Electronic Health Records–An Overview
2. Functional EHR Systems
3. Learning Medical Record Software
4. Increased Familiarity with the Software
5. Learning to Use Search and Prompt
6. Learning to Use Lists
7. Entering EHR Data Using Forms
8. EHR Coding and Reimbursement
9. Comprehensive Evaluation
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$25.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-254651-5
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$26.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-304473-7