The tools to launch a new venture and the knowledge for entrepreneurial success.
With a practical, “hands on” approach to entrepreneurship, this text aims to provide students with the knowledge and tools they need to launch a business so that it has the greatest chance for success.
Table of Contents
I. THE CHALLENGE OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP
1. The Foundations of Entrepreneurship
2. Inside the Entrepreneurial Mind: From Ideas to Reality
II. BUILDING THE BUSINESS PLAN: BEGINNING CONSIDERATIONS
3. Designing a Competitive Business Model and Building a Solid Strategic Plan
4. Conducting a Feasibility Analysis and Crafting a Winning Business Plan
5. Forms of Business Ownership
6. Franchising and the Entrepreneur
7. Buying an Existing Business
III. BUILDING THE BUSINESS PLAN: MARKETING AND FINANCIAL CONSIDERATIONS
8. Building a Powerful Guerrilla Marketing Plan
9. E-Commerce and the Entrepreneur
10. Pricing Strategies
11. Creating a Successful Financial Plan
12. Managing Cash Flow
IV. PUTTING THE BUSINESS PLAN TO WORK: SOURCES OF FUNDS
13. Sources of Financing: Equity and Debt
14. Choosing the Right Location and Layout
15. Global Aspects of Entrepreneurship
16. Building a New Venture Team and Planning for the Next Generation
Appendix: Sample Business Plan
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$96.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-266683-1