Directed primarily toward undergraduate or graduate Management or Business college/university majors, this text also provides practical content to current and aspiring industry professionals.
This bestselling OB text covers all the key concepts needed to understand, predict, and respond to the behavior of people in real-world organizations. Cutting-edge topics are included throughout.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Organizational Behavior
II. THE INDIVIDUAL IN THE ORGANIZATION
2. Diversity in Organizations
3. Attitudes and Job Satisfaction
4. Emotions and Moods
5. Personality and Values
6. Perception and Individual Decision Making
7. Motivation Concepts
8. Motivation: From Concepts to Applications
III. GROUPS IN THE ORGANIZATION
9. Foundations of Group Behavior
10. Understanding Work Teams
13. Power and Politics
14. Conflict and Negotiation
IV. THE ORGANIZATION SYSTEM
15. Foundations of Organization Structure
16. Organizational Culture
17. Organizational Change and Stress Management
Enhance your learning experience with text-specific study materials.
$109.07 | Add to Cart
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$89.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-383524-3
$89.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-297267-3
$44.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-383522-9
$44.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-297279-6
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$74.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-340174-5
Alternative Options ?
Click on the titles below to learn more about these options.
$132.60 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-387004-6
$183.20 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-296850-8
Loose Leaf Version ?
Books a la Carte are less-expensive, loose-leaf versions of the same textbook.
$124.60 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-296867-6