Directed primarily toward undergraduate or graduate Management or Business college/university majors, this text also provides practical content to current and aspiring industry professionals.
This bestselling OB text covers all the key concepts needed to understand, predict, and respond to the behavior of people in real-world organizations. Cutting-edge topics are included throughout.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Organizational Behavior
II. THE INDIVIDUAL IN THE ORGANIZATION
2. Diversity in Organizations
3. Attitudes and Job Satisfaction
4. Emotions and Moods
5. Personality and Values
6. Perception and Individual Decision Making
7. Motivation Concepts
8. Motivation: From Concepts to Applications
III. GROUPS IN THE ORGANIZATION
9. Foundations of Group Behavior
10. Understanding Work Teams
13. Power and Politics
14. Conflict and Negotiation
IV. THE ORGANIZATION SYSTEM
15. Foundations of Organization Structure
16. Organizational Culture
17. Organizational Change and Stress Management
Digital + Print
This title is currently unavailable on myPearsonStore.
We recommend Essentials of Organizational Behavior Plus MyManagementLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 13th Edition as a replacement.