For Marketing and Business Ethics courses in business or philosophy departments.
This text explores ethical issues facing marketing practitioners. It presents ethical theory in marketing context. Coverage includes advertising, product safety and targeting markets as well as marketing research, product counterfeiting, channels of distribution, selling practices and how to implement ethics into marketing organizations. Part of the applied ethics series, Basic Ethics in Action, edited by Michael Boylan.
Table of Contents
1. Ethical Reasoning and Marketing Decisions.
2. Ethics in Researching and Segmenting Markets.
3. Product Management Ethics.
4. Ethical Issues in Distribution Channels and Pricing.
5. Ethics in Advertising and on the Internet.
6. Personal Selling Ethics.
7. Implementing and Auditing Ethical Marketing.
Appendix 7A. Ethical Compliance Audit.
Appendix 7B. Ethical Climate Audit.
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Ethical Marketing, CourseSmart eTextbook
Format: Safari Book
$29.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-132822-8