- Underlying flaws in the banking system that remain even after huge bailouts
- How the Eurozone's flawed structure is driving a new sovereign debt crisis
- How cheap money and bailouts have bought time -- and how that time is rapidly running out
- The increasingly frightening signs of "perverse synchronization": forex, equity, credit, and commodity markets massively moving in tandem
- What policymakers can and must do now
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Genesis of the Euro 11
Chapter 2 Catalyst: Crash on Wall Street 27
Chapter 3 Emerging Markets Decouple 43
Chapter 4 Currency Wars 55
Chapter 5 Banks Bounce 67
Chapter 6 Bank-Bashing 81
Chapter 7 Europe: The Logic of Contagion 95
Chapter 8 Democrats versus Technocrats 113
Chapter 9 Risk-On, Risk-Off Markets 129
Chapter 10 2012 and After 149
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$8.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-313377-6