NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version
In Exceptional Learners by Hallahan, Kauffman, and Pullen, readers get an up-to-date introduction to the characteristics of exceptional learners and their education that emphasizes classroom practices, as well as the psychological, sociological, and medical aspects of disabilities and giftedness. Based on the author’s premise that professionals working with exceptional learners need to develop not only a solid base of knowledge, but also a healthy attitude toward their work and the people whom they serve, this book is designed to reach the heart as well as the mind. It asks both general and special educators to challenge themselves to acquire a solid understanding of current theory, research, and practice in special education, and to develop an ever more sensitive understanding of exceptional learners and their families. The Enhanced Pearson eText features videos, interactive links to helpful web sites, and interactive chapter assessment quizzes.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
*The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
013357072X / 9780133570724 Exceptional Learners: An Introduction to Special Education, Loose-Leaf Version with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0133571041 / 9780133571042 Exceptional Learners: An Introduction to Special Education, Loose-Leaf Version
- 0133744035 / 9780133744033 Exceptional Learners: An Introduction to Special Education, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
Table of Contents
$29.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-357253-7
$60.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-374027-1
$76.40 $72.58 |
Digital + Print
$102.67 $97.54 |
Free Ground Shipping.