Flexible modules for instructors, real-world lessons for students.
Help your students see why MIS is the most important course in the business school with Experiencing MIS. This modular text shows students how businesses use–and need–information systems to accomplish their goals, objectives, and competitive strategy.
Table of Contents
1. Collaboration Information Systems for Decision-Making, Problem Solving, and Project Management
CE 2. Collaboration Information Systems for Student Projects
2. Business Processes, Information Systems, and Information
3. Organizational Strategy, Information Systems, and Competitive Advantage
II. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
4. Hardware and Software
CE 3. Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2010
5. Database Processing
CE 4. Database Design
CE 5. Using Microsoft Access 2010
CE 6. Using Excel and Access Together
6. Data Communication and the Cloud
CE 7. Mobile Systems
III. USING IS FOR COMPETITIVE STRATEGY
7. Organizations and Information Systems
CE 8. Functional Processes, Applications, and Systems
CE 9. Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems
8. Social Media Systems
CE 11. The Hyper-Social Organization and Knowledge Management
9. Business Intelligence Systems
CE 12. Database Marketing
CE 13. Reporting Systems and OLAP
CE 14. Geographic Information Systems
IV. INFORMATION SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT
10. Information Systems Development
CE 15. Systems Development Project Management
CE 16. Agile Development
11. Information Systems Management
CE 17. Business Process Management
12. Information Security Management
CE 18. International MIS
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Experiencing MIS, CourseSmart eTextbook, 4th Edition
Format: Safari Book
$80.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-296756-3