Discover the best of biological anthropology: From its earliest foundations to its most current innovations.
Over the past 40 years, the study of biological anthropology has rapidly evolved from focusing on just physical anthropology to including the study of the fossil record and the human skeleton, genetics of individuals and populations, our primate relatives, human adaptation, and human behavior.
The 3rd edition of Exploring Biological Anthropology combines the most up-to-date, comprehensive coverage of the foundations of the field with modern innovations and discoveries.
A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Personalize Learning – The new MyAnthroLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- Improve Critical Thinking - This text provides students with the best possible art, photos, and mapsfor every topic covered in the book, helping them gain a better understanding of key material.
- Engage Students – “Insights and Advances” boxes and “Innovations” features help students develop an appreciation for the excitement of discovery.
- Support Instructors – MyAnthroLab, an author-reviewed Instructor’s Manual, Electronic “MyTest” Test Bank, PowerPoint Presentation Slides, and Pearson Custom course material are available. Additionally, we offer package options for the lab portion of your course with Method & Practice in Biological Anthropology: A Workbook and Laboratory Manual for Introductory Courses, or Atlas of Anthropology.
Note: MyAnthroLab does not come automatically packaged with this text. To purchase MyAnthroLab, please visit: www.myanthrolab.com.
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
Package ISBN-13: 9780134008875
Includes this title packaged with:
- Method and Practice in Biological Anthropology: A Workbook and Laboratory Manual for Introductory Courses, 2nd Edition
Samantha M. Hens
- NEW MyAnthroLab with Pearson eText -- Valuepack Access Card, 3rd Edition
. . Pearson Education
$182.73 | Add to Cart