Extend your C# skills to F#—and create data-rich computational and parallel software components faster and more efficiently. Focusing on F# 3.0 and Microsoft Visual Studio 2012, you’ll learn how to exploit F# features to solve both computationally-complex problems as well as everyday programming tasks.
Table of Contents
- C# and F#
- Chapter 1: C# and F# Data Structures
- Chapter 2: Using F# for Object-Oriented Programming
- Chapter 3: F# and Design Patterns
- F#'s Unique Features
- Chapter 4: Type Providers
- Chapter 5: Write Your Own Type Provider
- Chapter 6: Other Unique Features
- Real-World Applications
- Chapter 8: Cloud and Service Programming with F#
- Chapter 9: GPGPU with F#
- About the Author
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.