NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the bound book
Families, Schools, and Communities: Building Partnerships for Educating Children, 6/e is a comprehensive, practical guide to establishing collaboration with families and the larger community that focuses on making the learning experience more productive and more positive for all concerned. It gives school teachers, child care teachers, and other professionals the understanding and tools they need to work with family and community members to give children a rich education. This new edition helps students to develop a firm understanding of the context of children’s and their families’ lives, includes a number of outstanding pedagogical features designed to ensure teaching and learning success, and addresses and highlights areas of critical importance in education today. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video and assessments.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone or with a loose-leaf version of the text for 40-65% less than a print bound book.
*The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0133783049 / 9780133783049 Families, Schools, and Communities: Building Partnerships for Educating Children with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 013344127X / 9780133441277 Families, Schools, and Communities: Building Partnerships for Educating Children
- 0133551350 / 9780133551358 Families, Schools, and Communities: Building Partnerships for Educating Children, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Home, School, and Community Influences on Children’s Lives
Chapter 2 Historical and Philosophical Perspectives
Chapter 3 Viewing Family Diversity
Chapter 4 Understanding Roles and Experiences of Parents
Chapter 5 Meeting Child-Care Needs from Infancy Through School Age
Chapter 6 Working with Families of Children with Disabilities
Chapter 7 Protecting and Safeguarding Children
Chapter 8 Home Influences on Children’s Development
Chapter 9 Community Influences on Children’s Development
Chapter 10 Establishing and Maintaining Collaborative Relationships
Chapter 11 Building School Partnerships with Families and Community Groups
Appendix Bibliography of Children’s Books
$48.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-352273-0
$70.40 $66.88 |
Digital + Print
$128.73 $122.29 |
Free Ground Shipping.
$143.60 $136.42 |