If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText.
A comprehensive guide for teachers to establish collaborative relationships with parents/families and the larger community.
Families, Schools, and Communities: Building Partnerships for Educating Children offers pre-service educators practical guidance to establish strong links with families and the larger community that focus on making the learning experience more productive and more positive for all concerned. It gives school teachers, child care teachers, and other professionals the understanding and tools they need to work with family and community members to give children a rich education. This new edition helps students to develop a firm understanding of the context of children’s and their families’ lives, includes a number of outstanding pedagogical features designed to ensure teaching and learning success, and addresses and highlights areas of critical importance in education today.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.**
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
**The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0134747364 / 9780134747361 Families, Schools, and Communities: Building Partnerships for Educating Children with Enhanced Pearson eText-- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 013474778X / 9780134747781 Families, Schools, and Communities: Building Partnerships for Educating Children -- Access Card
- 013474781X / 9780134747811 Families, Schools, and Communities: Building Partnerships for Educating Children
Table of Contents
2. Viewing Family Diversity
3. Understanding Roles and Experiences of Parents
4. Early Learning and Child Care: Infancy Through School Age
5. Working with Families of Children with Disabilities
6. Protecting and Safeguarding Children
7. Influences of the Home
8. Community Influences on Children’s Development
9. Communication Strategies for Collaboration
10. Establishing and Maintaining Collaborative Relationships
11. Building School Partnerships with Families and Community Groups
Appendix: Bibliography of Children’s Books
$29.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-474775-0
$39.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-474774-3
Digital + Print
$106.65 $85.32 |
Free Ground Shipping.
$99.99 $79.99 |