Financial Accounting helps readers “nail” the accounting cycle up front in order to increase success and retention later on. The concepts and mechanics readers learn in the critical ‘accounting cycle’ chapters are used consistently and repetitively—and with clear-cut details and explanations—throughout the remainder of the text, minimizing confusion.
This edition features a new user-oriented approach along with many new problems, exercises, and analysis questions.
Table of Contents
Chapter 2: Transaction Analysis
Chapter 3: Accrual Accounting & Income
Chapter 4: Internal Control & Cash
Chapter 5: Short-Term Investments & Receivables
Chapter 6: Inventory & Cost of Goods Sold
Chapter 7: Plant Assets, Natural Resources, & Intangibles
Chapter 8: Long-Term Investments & the Time Value of Money
Chapter 9: Liabilities
Chapter 10: Stockholders’ Equity
Chapter 11: The Income Statement, the Statement of Comprehensive Income, & the Statement of Stockholders’ Equity
Chapter 12: The Statement of Cash Flows
Chapter 13: Financial Statement Analysis
Enhance your learning experience with text-specific study materials.
$133.27 | Add to Cart
Format: Alternate Binding
This item has been upgraded to Financial Accounting, 10th Edition.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$109.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-275366-1
$62.45 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-275370-8
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users