Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
For introductory courses in Financial Accounting taught from a more traditional “preparer” approach
Financial Accounting helps students “nail” the accounting cycle!
Financial Accounting features the ‘accounting cycle’ up front in the text in order to increase success and retention later on. The concepts and mechanics students learn in the critical ‘accounting cycle’ chapters are used consistently and repetitively—and with clear-cut details and explanations—throughout the remainder of the text, thus minimizing confusion.
MyAccountingLab for Financial Accounting is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that truly engages students in learning. It helps students better prepare for class, quizzes, and exams—resulting in better performance in the course—and provides educators with a dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program presents a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. Financial Accounting, Tenth Edition will:
- Personalize learning with MyAccountingLab: MyAccountingLab provides instructors with a rich and flexible set of course materials, along with course-management tools that make it easy to deliver all or a portion of your course online.
- Use consistency, repetition, and a high level of detail when teaching core accounting concepts.
- Teach with a better coverage of the accounting cycle from start to finish. The text covers a wide range of topics that prepares students for their field.¿
- Reinforce learning by using exercises: End-of-chapter, analytical, and Challenge Problems allows students to review the material and gain a better grasp of the text.
Note: Financial Accounting Plus NEW MyAccountingLab with Pearson eText Access Card Package, 10e contains:
• 0133427536 / 9780133427530 Financial Accounting, 10e
• 0133437280 / 9780133437287 NEW MyAccountingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Financial Accounting, 10e
MyAccountingLab is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
Table of Contents
2. Transaction Analysis
3. Accrual Accounting & Income
4. Internal Control & Cash
5. Short-Term Investments & Receivables
6. Inventory & Cost of Goods Sold
7. Plant Assets, Natural Resources, & Intangibles
8. Long-Term Investments & the Time Value of Money
10. Stockholders’ Equity
11. Evaluating Performance: Earnings Quality, the Income Statement, & the Statement of Comprehensive Income
12. The Statement of Cash Flows
13. Financial Statement Analysis
Appendix A. Amazon.com 2012 Annual Report
Appendix B. Yum! Brands, Inc. Annual Report 2012
Appendix C. Typical Charts of Accounts for Different Types of Businesses
Appendix D. Summary of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
Appendix E. Summary of Differences Between U.S. GAAP and IFRS Cross Referenced to Chapter
This item has been upgraded to Financial Accounting Plus MyAccountingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 11th Edition.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$115.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-343947-2
$65.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-343945-8
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
Alternative Options ?
Click on the titles below to learn more about these options.
$226.73 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-380545-1
Loose Leaf Version ?
Books a la Carte are less-expensive, loose-leaf versions of the same textbook.
$218.73 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-342763-9