ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
Understanding financial accounting as the language of business.
Once students see that accounting is the language of business, they are on their way to academic and professional success. Financial Accounting, Third Edition translates the essentials of accounting, so you can understand why and when financially sound decisions are made in business today.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program presents a better teaching and learning experience–for you. Financial Accounting, Third Edition will:
- Personalize learning with MyAccountingLab: MyAccountingLab provides you with a rich and flexible set of course materials, along with course-management tools.
- Create a clear learning path: You are able to acquire, understand, and retain important information by completing exercises, learning key terms, participating in discussion questions, following critical thinking activities and more.
- Present fundamental accounting principles by using current real-world examples: Up-to-date information prepares you for working in their field.
- Illustrate tough concepts using visuals: The text presents the connection between accounting equations and big picture concepts by using striking visuals.
Note: Financial Accounting Plus NEW MyAccountingLab with Pearson eText Access Card Package, 3/e contains:
• 0133427889/9780133427882 Financial Accounting, 3/e
• 0133450090/9780133450095 NEW MyAccountingLab with Pearson eText --Access Card -- for Financial Accounting, 3/e
MyAccountingLab is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
Table of Contents
2 Analyzing and Recording Business Transactions
3. Adjusting and Closing Entries
4. Accounting for a Merchandising Business
6. The Challenges of Accounting: Standards, Internal Control, Audits, Fraud, and Ethics
7. Cash and Receivables
8. Long-Term and Other Assets
9. Current Liabilities and Long-Term Debt
10. Corporations: Paid-In Capital and Retained Earnings
11. The Statement of Cash Flows
12. Financial Statement Analysis
Appendix A Columbia Sportswear Company 2012 Annual Report to Shareholders
Appendix B Time Value of Money–Future and Present Value Concepts
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$60.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-345006-4
$105.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-345010-1
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$111.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-342803-2