Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Getting Started - Principles of Finance
Chapter 2: Firms and the Financial Market
Chapter 3: Understanding Financial Statements, Taxes, and Cash Flows
Chapter 4: Financial Analysis - Sizing Up Firm Performance
Part 2: Valuation of Financial Assets
Chapter 5: Time Value of Money - The Basics
Chapter 6: The Time Value of Money - Annuities and Other Topics
Chapter 7: An Introduction to Risk and Return - History of Financial Market Returns
Chapter 8: Risk and Return - Capital Market Theory
Chapter 9: Debt Valuation and Interest Rates
Chapter 10: Stock Valuation
Part 3: Capital Budgeting
Chapter 11: Investment Decision Criteria
Chapter 12: Analyzing Project Cash Flows
Chapter 13: Risk Analysis and Project Evaluation
Chapter 14: The Cost of Capital
Part 4: Capital Structure & Dividend Policy
Chapter 15: Capital Structure Policy
Chapter 16: Dividend Policy
Part 5: Liquidity Management & Special Topics in Finance
Chapter 17: Financial Forecasting and Planning
Chapter 18: Working Capital Management
Chapter 19: International Business Finance
Chapter 20: Corporate Risk Management
Enhance your learning experience with text-specific study materials.
$56.00 | Add to Cart
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
Package ISBN-13: 9780134213255
Includes this title packaged with:
- Study Guide for Financial Management: Principles and Applications, 12th Edition
Sheridan Titman, Arthur J. Keown, John D. Martin
- NEW MyFinanceLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- Financial Management: Principles and Applications, 12th Edition
Sheridan Titman, John D. Martin, Arthur J. Keown
$338.53 | Add to Cart
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$109.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-345050-7
$62.45 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-345047-7
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$127.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-344924-2
Loose Leaf Version ?
Books a la Carte are less-expensive, loose-leaf versions of the same textbook.
$211.67 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-344931-0