With its tried-and-true framework and respected author team, Horngren/Harrison/Oliver’s Financial & Managerial Accounting is the trusted choice for instructors and students of Principles of Accounting.
KEY TOPICS: Accounting and the Business Environment; Recording Business Transactions; The Adjusting Process; Completing the Accounting Cycle; Merchandising Operations; Merchandise Inventory; Internal Control and Cash; Receivables; Plant Assets and Intangibles; Current Liabilities and Payroll; Long-Term Liabilities, Bonds Payable, and Classification of Liabilities on the Balance Sheet; Corporations, Paid-In Capital, and the Balance Sheet; Corporations: Effects on Retained Earnings and the Income Statement Statement of Cash Flows; Financial Statement Analysis; Introduction to Management Accounting; Job Order and Process Costing; Activity-Based Costing and Other Cost-Management Tools; Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis; Short-Term Business Decisions; Capital Investment Decisions and the Time Value of Money; The Master Budget and Responsibility Accounting; Flexible Budgets and Standard Costs; Performance Evaluation and the Balanced Scorecard
MARKET: For anyone interested in learning the principles of accounting.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Accounting and the Business Environment
Chapter 2. Recording Business Transactions
Chapter 3. The Adjusting Process
Chapter 4. Completing the Accounting Cycle
Chapter 5. Merchandising Operations
Chapter 6. Merchandise Inventory
Chapter 7. Internal Control and Cash
Chapter 8. Receivables
Chapter 9. Plant Assets and Intangibles
Chapter 10. Current Liabilities and Payroll
Chapter 11. Long-Term Liabilities, Bonds Payable, and Classification of Liabilities on the Balance Sheet
Chapter 12. Corporations, Paid-In Capital, and the Balance Sheet
Chapter 13. Corporations: Effects on Retained Earnings and the Income Statement
Chapter 14. Statement of Cash Flows
Chapter 15. Financial Statement Analysis
Chapter 16. Introduction to Management Accounting
Chapter 17. Job Order and Process Costing
Chapter 18. Activity-Based Costing and Other Cost-Management Tools
Chapter 19. Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis
Chapter 20. Short-Term Business Decisions
Chapter 21. Capital Investment Decisions and the Time Value of Money
Chapter 22. The Master Budget and Responsibility Accounting
Chapter 23. Flexible Budgets and Standard Costs
Chapter 24. Performance Evaluation and the Balanced Scorecard
These online resources are available at no cost.
Companion Website for Financial & Managerial Accounting, 3rd Edition
This title is currently unavailable on myPearsonStore.
We recommend Horngren's Financial & Managerial Accounting, 4th Edition as a replacement.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$129.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-276458-2
$129.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-287264-5
$74.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-256822-7
$74.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-256828-9
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users